Wrasse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alvarez

Aquarium Advice Activist
There is a orangish fish at the local restaraunt in their SW tank that has 2 front fins it flaps like crazy to move its body around and my wife calls it a broken butted fish because the way it swims around it looks like its butt is sagging so the whole fish creates a half moon type shape heh

I am trying to figure out what kind of fish it is.

sounds like a clown fish with out pics and the limited discription it is hard to say but I am gonna go with a clown fish .
Here is a link to compair fishies link

I have a couple false percs... This is long and has the body like my firefish but is big... and orange oh and it has some purple in it also

I had asked but they didn't know... the fish has since died or they got rid of it :( lemme look at your links.. I remember thinking it resembled a wrasse... but I didn't know what kind... It was a rainbow orange purple type color now as I remember more vividly.

**edit**

yea I looked through liveaquaria before I posted here and couldn't confirm the fish type :(

its orange it could be an anthias????? does it have small purple stripes down the side of it face???

Back
Top Bottom