Zoa ID?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Luckysfrags

Aquarium Advice Activist
Picked these up from a store and they didn't have a name for them. I've had them under CF lighting but when I changed to LEDs they colored up and now they look like Blue and Golds to me. Anyone else think so?

Attachments

• image-3294432137.jpg
    image-3294432137.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 105
I don't get it. I read other ID posts on this form and people help but when I ask for one every time I get someone dropping zoaid.com on me and they say "figure it out"
I obviously have been there because that's where I found the blue as golds zoas that they friggen look like. I was asking for confirmation that that's what they are from others! Some times a second or third pair of eyes can pick up a detail that I missed and if so then I would like to know. I'm just asking others to take a look. Guess that I have to put a disclaimer on every ID post I make saying "YES I'VE BEEN TO ZOAID.COM!!!! DONT TELL ME ABOUT IT!"

I understand that the names aren't the scientific names for theses zoas and that you can truly call them anything you want. And that yes they will morph in color. I'm just asking if the zoas in my photo are blue and golds. It's simple. If you don't know then stay off my post. Tossing up a link dosent do anything. Oh and each time I've asked for an ID you're the one that throws me zoaID.com. Do me a favor and ignore my posts.

And it's funny because I went through your posts and I see that you have asked to have some of your zoas ID. You get help but can't seem to give help

In one of the threads you even mentioned that you had been on coralpedia (aka zoaid)
I'm not asking people to go out and research my corals for me. I always look up my own and if I can't figure it out I ask for help. Maybe someone has a frag of colony of that same exact looking zoa and they can point me in the right direction. So again, please! Don't drop off zoaid links on my threads. Thankyou for understanding.

Back
Top Bottom