Zoas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Jeremy, I thought that's what they were just wanted a second opinion

Very nice colony btw! These are what started my Zoa addiction.

Yeah, I'd never really bothered much with zoas until I found these at my lfs :) think ill be looking for more now lol

Now those are dragon eyes. The first pic might not be dragon eyes if these aren't the same. From the picture it looked like dragon eyes but its not the clearest.

Jeremy S. said:
Now those are dragon eyes. The first pic might not be dragon eyes if these aren't the same. From the picture it looked like dragon eyes but its not the clearest.

Those almost look like evergreens? Anyone else?

Those look like dragon eyes as well... only with bigger skirts. Here's a pic of the dragon eyes I had, for reference -

img_2138446_0_5633bc46e6fe48458b53af3d68a48704.jpg

mfdrookie516 said:
Those look like dragon eyes as well... only with bigger skirts. Here's a pic of the dragon eyes I had, for reference -

Two things. One that's an awesome camera you have. And the OP's look to blue in the center.

Here's a picture of my small colony. These started from only 3 heads :)

These are dragon eye

Attachments

• image-1823979152.jpg
    image-1823979152.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 66
Jeremy S. said:
Here's a picture of my small colony. These started from only 3 heads :)

These are dragon eye

Nice little colony I just my colony today. You got a little apitasia problem??

Saltwater reef said:
Or is it? Is that just your ideal tank? If so it's still cool looking.

I'm sorry I'm confused lol. That's just a colony in my 40g breeder tank. There isn't any apstasia near that colony. There is a purple mushroom chilling next to the colony -_-

Jeremy S. said:
I'm sorry I'm confused lol. That's just a colony in my 40g breeder tank. There isn't any apstasia near that colony. There is a purple mushroom chilling next to the colony -_-

I'm blind I'm sorry.....that's your breeder tank? That's a very relaxing breeder!

I don't have much going on in it right now besides some fragging :/ hoping to get something nice in the near future though.

Back
Top Bottom