Zoos not coming out any more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saltwaterking

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have this green zoo for about couple weeks now and it came out alot in the beginning but now only one comes out and the others stay closed any ideas

I know during a growth period they can remain closed.. i wouldn't be worried just yet. If they both we're staying closed ..that when i would ... if remains closed try moving them around in different areas of tank for flow and lighting...

Ok maybe I'll try that they might not like where they are right now that's I'll try it and see how that goes

I would space it out between moving them around.. i don't know about others but my zoos hate being touched.. move wait a day or so if still no luck move again..that what i did.. took almost a week+ before they came out.. i actually thought they were goners. Almost took them out and pitched them.

When was the last time you did a PWC? What are your readings and temp of the water? What lighting setup do you have? I would check out these before I would start to move them around.

Wow yeah that's what I was thinking I thought maybe their were dead because they been staying closed but then I seeen one of the Zoas open up , so. Ok so I'll move them wait a day and if no luck move them again and so forth right ?

Give them a little time to acclimate. Look for something that might be irritating them like sundail snails or nudibranch.

Back
Top Bottom