10 gallon additions suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MemoEscobar

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone. I’ve had this 10 gallon aquarium for about a month now. For the plants I have a group of pogostemon stellatus octopus, a red flame sword, 3 crypt wendtii, crypt Tropica, dwarf hair grass, Anubis nangi, java moss and pilo Moss. For live stock I have 8 blue velvet shrimp and 5 Pseudomugil furcatus, and a few baby pond snails. I was wondering if adding 6 Julii cory catfish would be too much load. I have an aqueon quiet flow 10 filled a quarter with crushed coral and the rest bio rings and a sponge intake for filtration and an air stone. And maybe some suggestions on the hard scape to make the Corys happier. Thanks!!

Attachments

• 21A4AB2B-9022-4667-9889-A7C5E3C549E8.jpg
    21A4AB2B-9022-4667-9889-A7C5E3C549E8.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 47
I would think that yes you are at max capacity in this small aquarium, and that adding anything else would over do the aquarium. Both the catfish and the blue-eyed rainbow fish get to a size of around two inches. if you really want some cory catfish in this aquarium look for the dwarf one that get up to about 1 to 1.5 inches they would do better.

I would think that yes you are at max capacity in this small aquarium, and that adding anything else would over do the aquarium. Both the catfish and the blue-eyed rainbow fish get to a size of around two inches. if you really want some cory catfish in this aquarium look for the dwarf one that get up to about 1 to 1.5 inches they would do better.
I second this

Back
Top Bottom