125gallon tank pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Verse914

Aquarium Advice Activist
Here are some pics of my new 125gallon setup. It still a work in progress, but here are some pics. The hood is a DIY custom hood to house two 72" VHO 50/50 white bulbs on an Icecap 430 ballast. The lighting is great. The heater is a Pro Heat 350watt titanium heater. Substrate is play sand (100lbs for $5). Filtration is being taken care of with a Fluval 404, Eheim Ecco 2231, and a Magnum 220. Im using three hagen 301 powerheads for flow.

125_top_view1.jpg

125_left_view.jpg

125_left_view1.jpg

125_front_view1.jpg

I have the two 72" 50/50 VHO bulbs and the two 36" stock bulbs. Im hoping to replace those soon with some Hagen Powerglos.

Thanks everyone. I love the lighting. The fish are not afraid either, so theyre happy as well. Now, I just have to get a stocklist going and order some more cichlids.

I love that background too...what a great looking tank! Where did you get the background from?

Thanks! I got the background from Petsmart. I liked this one better than the all black or all blue that I used to have on my 75gallon.

Back
Top Bottom