20 gallon freshwater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaRedheadedReefer

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
First is sisters

Second is mine

Attachments

• image-2517217968.jpg
    image-2517217968.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 240
  • image-1339885961.jpg
    image-1339885961.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 254
i like the spongebon theme and the scape on the nano tank, and i'd like to know what kind of coral that is!

Last edited:
I like the spongebob theme in the first one! And the lighting in the second is cool, I like how it's dark around the edges and bright in the center. What lights are on that? Looks like you got some coraline growth on the back too, which is a sign of a healthy tank! good work!

love the spongebob theme! you (or your sister) should get a mystery/apple snail and name him gary :D

nice tanks!

Was there a deleted post? Cuz iDream just doesnt make sense, so I assume so.

Anyhow. Like the tanks.Your sis really needs a background. it would really make that tank pop.

Anyhow. Like the tanks.Your sis really needs a background. it would really make that tank pop.

yeah there was a bit of an issue, i didnt realize until now they got deleted, ill fix my post lol

Maybe you could fin something from spongebob on the computer, or maybe blue with bubble like how they do in the show (I think, been a while)

Spongebob is awesome. I'm 21 and I want a tank dedicated to spongebob..but I would really do that cause I'm not wasting the money on something like that lol. The reef is cool. Is it a nano?

SeverumGuy said:
Spongebob is awesome. I'm 21 and I want a tank dedicated to spongebob..but I would really do that cause I'm not wasting the money on something like that lol. The reef is cool. Is it a nano?

It is not a nano
Just regular

Back
Top Bottom