20 gallon long community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mike4242

Aquarium Advice Activist
6 tiger barbs
7 zebra danios
6 neon tetras
Bolivian ram
Dwarf gourami
Algae eater
Pleco
Red claw crab

Attachments

• image-2337749026.jpg
    image-2337749026.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 128
Looks very nice :) I have tiger barbs in my 29 gal tank and have been wanting a dwarf gourami for a while but have read that they can't be kept together. Have you had any problems with them?

dave_2105 said:
Looks very nice :) I have tiger barbs in my 29 gal tank and have been wanting a dwarf gourami for a while but have read that they can't be kept together. Have you had any problems with them?

They seem to be doing very well together. Haven't has any problems yet

Nice (y) like the stock list too, a good mix of colours. How is your crab? I've had a rcc in my tank for two months now. Have you had him long? Do you have a place for him to come out the water? One rcc in an older tank managed to escape and go roaming round the house!

Pet store told us we couldnt have tiger barbs in a community. Glad to see it is possible!

Nomadu571 said:
Nice (y) like the stock list too, a good mix of colours. How is your crab? I've had a rcc in my tank for two months now. Have you had him long? Do you have a place for him to come out the water? One rcc in an older tank managed to escape and go roaming round the house!

I got my rcc about 5 days ago. Originally put him in my cichlid tank but they were nipping at him so I pit him in here. I have a tall enough plant now. I was doing a water change and he was in the filter.

Back
Top Bottom