55 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
personally not a big fan of the fake wood and picture background but thats just me. is that a oscar in there?

half the wood in the tank is real, just the 2 bigger pieces are fake, and whats wrong with the background? it helps keep down light, and helps the fish feel more at home, it is an amazon pic, and it is an oscar, u gonna say your not a big fan of those either?

half the wood in the tank is real, just the 2 bigger pieces are fake, and whats wrong with the background? it helps keep down light, and helps the fish feel more at home, it is an amazon pic, and it is an oscar, u gonna say your not a big fan of those either?

It's just one persons opinion. Not everyone is going to agree with you. MOST people on here don't really like my themed tank but I love it so it's all good. :) People won't always agree. Don't sweat it.

Tank looks good..and I'm not a fan of underwater pic bg's either. That's just my personal opinion. :) Looks nice though. I like it overall. (y)

Back
Top Bottom