55G Full tank Shot! Finally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well Here is a FULL Tank Shot for Everyone to see.... I think it looks nice but it will look even better in a Year!

img_950928_0_4acb8a66ab2514337d97ba8c9a744216.jpg

Hope you like.:king:

I have 4 in there I will get one more then that would probably be it for Live Stock.

Really nice...and what's more..love the aquascaping...looks like a real community!!! Which door to knock on and who's home? Definitely unique.

--------------

Curly

Thanks if it wasn't for you guys and all the help and learning I would not be able to put together such a Beautiful Tank as My wife and Family tell me....

Looking good. If it were me, I'd remove the rocks from the sides to enable better cleaning there and stack in the middle against the back wall to create a swim thru sort of arched area if possible.

I got a feeling thes side glass is gonna bother you after some accumulation of algae and coraline.

Looking good. If it were me, I'd remove the rocks from the sides to enable better cleaning there and stack in the middle against the back wall to create a swim thru sort of arched area if possible.

I got a feeling thes side glass is gonna bother you after some accumulation of algae and coraline.

Not really bother with algae that would just be a snack later for my Kole Tang. But now that you mention it I might just move it. I am not all that bothered by Algae unless it get out of control but normally I can keep in under control if it's in a few spot I really don't mine. Just my personal preferences... (y)

I have had mine since I believe August of 08, but for some reason my tank has Matured rather quickly than I expected...., but it is still a work in progress... Just a FYI I am adding 2 Koralia's tomorrow for my SPS corals, a #2 and a #3 Koralia, I also will be adding a PH monitor that I ordered up from Marine Depot. I like Saltwater Tank it is a Slow process and it lets you save money in the long run to get your equipment... :)

Oh I will be ditching the Fluval 405 will no longer need it's services, I will be putting it up on eBay for sale.

Frankie,

Thanks for the feedback. I've been thinking about setting up a Saltwater tank and am trying to get a grasp of time frames.

Best regards,

William

Back
Top Bottom