72 Gallon Bow Front(Upgrade) Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, Tanks' tank is easily the nicest 72G BF that i've ever seen. So much life and so much growth. Still can't get over your tank dude. It's amazingly amazing. :D

Yeah Coraline has gown Lot since I put it up most of the glass id almost covered on the back glass already starting to grow in the front.

Thanks Zer0 glad to see did not leave the Hobby. Hard work and patience pays off... :)

Can i have 1 of your anemones? I really like it, for some your anemone really draws me toward it. I really like it though. I am fighting weather i should start a SW right now.

I agree 100%. The fun part is that if it doesn't pay off, you can just blame Tank!

Now, about that 225g you mentioned earlier.........

What are you planning on adding after you sell the kole?

I decided to keep the Kole after all.... Since I just added a larger Skimmer this huge 250GPH Octopus Skimmer.. I added a Blue Tang over the weekend but it's about an 1 inch or so. I finally got rid of my 6 line wrasse and Green Spotted Mandarin.

Here is the Tang

img_1025416_0_f3fbdd2a6c2075379727afdae46739ed.jpg

Tiny Tang
img_1025416_1_694265340ed5ec48e1ecd13ed6173e8f.jpg

This was on Saturday I took this picture today he is getting nice and fat and getting real Healthy....

I guess he is tiny comparing him to the powerhead.

Quartz: The white spots are coralline algae. It is are probably white in the pic due to the angle of the shot and the lights as it is typically purple, but can come in different colors.

Also, weez, the tray stays put because it looks like he has an aquarium magnet attached to it.

Also, weez, the tray stays put because it looks like he has an aquarium magnet attached to it.

Thats what I thought I saw just didn't think it would be strong enough? I like it tho. Is he doing that to help the coral get use to the tank or for some other reason?

I'm curious to know what those white spots are on the back of your tank? I am still in the learning process.

Coraline Algae that Died off but it's all coming back now... Nothing to worry about part of what happens to your system from time to time when it get older...

Back
Top Bottom