American Darter Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guppyman

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just sayin' "hi." Haven't been by in awhile. - Frank?Guppyman®

tennessee_darter_3_fr_lq.jpg

tennessee_darter_4_fr_lq.jpg

Great picture. I always enjoy seeing your pics. Glad to see some native pictures. So many people don't know what they may be missing. So where is the male in breeding colors :wink: . At some point I hope to have the space to set up several darter tanks? Are you keeping any others?

Lepomis said:
Great picture. I always enjoy seeing your pics.
TYVM. :)
Glad to see some native pictures. So many people don't know what they may be missing. So where is the male in breeding colors :wink: .
Well, I have him, but he's looking rather drab, right now. :-(
At some point I hope to have the space to set up several darter tanks? Are you keeping any others?
Actually, I'm not keeping them at all. I have been approached about doing the photos for a proposed Darter book. The author wanted to see if I have the knack. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I could really use the gig. - Frank

That would be great to get your work in a book. That would be a book I would be very interested in getting. Can you share any details about the book?

Photos Published

Lepomis said:
That would be great to get your work in a book. That would be a book I would be very interested in getting. Can you share any details about the book?
Hi, Lepomis. Well, I really don't want to jinx myself. I should know a bit more in the next 2 weeks.

Some of my Cory photos have been published in "Identifying Corydoradinae Catfish" by Ian "Coryman" Fuller and Hans-Georg Evers.

Thanks. - Frank

Back
Top Bottom