Anubias and driftwood addition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fdsh5

Aquarium Advice FINatic
This is why my wife hates when I have days off. I can't sit around. Decided to add to my tank and bought a piece if driftwood and a fellow club member hooked me up with some anubias. Quick boil, some fishing line and viola the tank has a new addition. Hopefully I can get it to flower. Can't wait.

Attachments

• image-1434090845.jpg
    image-1434090845.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 130
She hates it when you make things look fantastic?! It's better than somethings I can think of...you could have broken a dish or tried to do the laundry, and turned her favorite shirt an irritating shade of pink, from that sneaky red sock...just sayin :)

My wife is the same, she hates weekends because I'm off and she is not. Every Saturday morning before she leaves she says "when I come home I better not see anything new in that tank or it's going out the window, I don't care if it's alive or not!" She never follows through on her threat though :)

Just.A.Bit.Salty said:
My wife is the same, she hates weekends because I'm off and she is not. Every Saturday morning before she leaves she says "when I come home I better not see anything new in that tank or it's going out the window, I don't care if it's alive or not!" She never follows through on her threat though :)

Hahaha!! awesome...

I can't complain in that department. I came home thursday and she asked me if I noticed anything in the gourami tank. She went and bought some clown loaches to try and clear the pond snails. Nice little surprise.

Back
Top Bottom