April FW photo contest.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
After a long hiatus, I am starting up our contests again.

Please submit your pictures for the April FW contest. For the rules for the contest click here.

Please REFRAIN from discussing the photos in this thread. Only information about the particular photo will be allowed. Start a new thread if you wish to discuss a particular photo.

img_1087944_0_206519b1e0b284e559cbd5ad7984245e.jpg

emerald cory catfish
corydoras splendens
eat pretty much everything
a recent addition to the house, with the rest of his tank mates
community fish , very peaceful.

Attachments

• IMG_5258.jpg
    IMG_5258.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 85
Powder Blue Dwarf Gourami

Species: Dwarf Gourami (C. lalia)
Color: Powder Blue
Binomial Name: Colisa Lalia

Dwarf gouramis are labyrinth fish, like the betta. They require at least a 10 gallon tank - the bigger, the better! Dwarf gouramis are middle swimmers. Males have alternating colored stripes while the females are more even toned. A heavily planted tank is recommended. Info from the Wiki

Attachments

• Miette - Powder Blue Gourami - LARGE.jpg
    Miette - Powder Blue Gourami - LARGE.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 424
It's called a motion setting (on an expensive camera) or if you're talking about getting the good positioning it's spending time waiting for that perfect shot.

It's called a motion setting (on an expensive camera) or if you're talking about getting the good positioning it's spending time waiting for that perfect shot.

Or making the most of digital "film".... 1 good shot out of a hundred is my ratio. ;)

Or making the most of digital "film".... 1 good shot out of a hundred is my ratio. ;)
and that's still taking the time to get the perfect shot... just you don't have to sit still (good for someone with ADD/ADHD like me:-D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom