April OT photo contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
After a long hiatus, I am starting up our contests again.

Please submit your pictures for the April OT contest. For the rules for the contest click here.

Please REFRAIN from discussing the photos in this thread. Only information about the particular photo will be allowed. Start a new thread if you wish to discuss a particular photo.

YAY, its back.

sandyandmargaret008.jpg

Yellowstone (and Yay!)

This is a photo I took in Yellowstone one rather cold morning. It's a huge hot spring lake. That orange stuff that looks like lava is algae. Wouldn't mind having that algae in my tank. ;)
Glad the comps back too. :D

6651_100460549967153_100000096248718_12194_7042495_n.jpg

11844_193684859524_514329524_2860058_3687151_n.jpg

Nakamise-dori, the shopping village outside senso-ji temple in Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo Japan.

i just love this pic. taken in rural chattanooga :)

Attachments

• IMG_2316.jpg
    IMG_2316.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 55
x2l26o.jpg

200' straight down at mattheson state part, utica Illinois.
Honeymoon august 2008

Google link to many many more if this place. One of the hottest spots in native american history in this country. Starved rock got its name from two rival native indian tribes battling it out for years, at the end one tribe was starved to death on a no exit cliff.

starved rock - Google Search

This exact spot claimed a life 2 days after the pic was taken.

Actually, "OT" means off-topic. Since fish is our "topic" around here, anythining non aquaria related is OT. Like an abondoned car, or a shopping village, etc.

I took this flying over Greer's Ferry Lake in Heber Springs, AR.

Attachments

• Holly Mountain 042.jpg
    Holly Mountain 042.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 60
Colorado State Capitol in Winter

We had a beautiful snow storm last week and I took some shots of the state capitol building. I like how the picture looks like a black and white photo, except for the gold dome of the capitol building.

Attachments

• Capitol - WINTER - 01.jpg
    Capitol - WINTER - 01.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 483
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom