aquascaping advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redid the aquascaping :p

img_1202329_0_153fa38c24ba4d7dafbdf02ec9028ae3.jpg

oh I didn't know I had to have the water to the top of the tank... when I first got the tank the lfs guy told me to leave 3 inches of space... I would love to fill it up to the top. I'm also thinkin bout making a diy overflow and sump pretty soon as well :)

oh I didn't know I had to have the water to the top of the tank... when I first got the tank the lfs guy told me to leave 3 inches of space... I would love to fill it up to the top. I'm also thinkin bout making a diy overflow and sump pretty soon as well :)

sorry, you can have as much space as you'd like to, i just thought you left space so the firefish couldnt jump out. do whatever you like!

haha yea I'll add another 1/2 gallon in there! I noticed my bigger firefish had something bulging out if his smotache is this normal?

ps
also my firefish is scared of the current so they never go towards the top :)

haha yea I'll add another 1/2 gallon in there! I noticed my bigger firefish had something bulging out if his smotache is this normal?

ps
also my firefish is scared of the current so they never go towards the top :)

bulging? doesnt sound good, can you grab a picture of it?

newest addition to my tank, diamond goby

img_1214019_0_e4a45f2c3bf0d6987b9636cb0844f6b9.jpg

ywg and dg are just chilling out with eachother. the dg actually made ywg cave better!

Get some type of netting over the top before any jumps out. I have left about the same out of space in my tank but my Lubbock still managed to jump out while I was at work.... Dumb fish... And he was so pretty....

www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/products/miscellaneous/miscellaneous-items/clear-1-4-screen-netting-7-x-3.htmlClear

Currently they are out of the 1/4" Screen Netting 6.5' x 2.5' but is expected to be back in a couple of days per BulkReef Supply. I was also told that you can get some similar netting at Home Depot waiting to hear back from the person to tell me where it is at in the store.

its HUGE! what lights are you running again? i believe they are high-light, but closer to the lower end of high-light, if that makes sense

Back
Top Bottom