Baby update pics by request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Some folks have been requesting new baby pics so here they are.

Yes for those who may not know or have been wondering my avatar is my cute little girl. She is almost 4 months now. She is so small still. A lady tonight thought she was a 2 month old. We dont mind. Its good to be petete. Right lori. :lol:

We dont know her current weight but she is scheduled to go back to the doc for another set of shots in early Sept.

Kaya-AuntJanetOutfit1.jpg

Kaya-AuntJanetOutfit.jpg

normal_Kaya-AquariumWonders.jpg

I can't believe its been four months!! Great pictures! Getting much sleep yet? :)

Sleep? I think after the first month or so you just learn to go on less sleep.

Although last night we both crashed after putting her to bed at 8:30pm. Then it was up at 12:30, 5am and 6:30am and that was a good night.

they change and grow so much at this age she is precious and worth any sleep you miss she looks like a happy baby and of course she is beautiful thanks for the update!!! now you just need to get around to updating here http://www.vafishfreek.com/gallery/
:twisted:

thats great now i will not have to hound you any more!!! i love your wifes coments she will love having you read that when she is older :!:

Yes we have every intent to keep it up 2 date. This will permit family memebers whom cant see her on a regular basis to keep up with her development.

Back
Top Bottom