Best Builds Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

techo

Aquarium Advice Activist
I was curious if we could maybe start a best builds competition. I know I am a member of Tom's Hardware and they do a best computer construction thread every month from Budget builds to Dream builds.

I know their is a showcase section, but on this Thread I would love to see people post their system setup (not including livestock) with prices they see fit. As opposed to only pictures.

Things to include: Lighting, tank, hood, stand, sump, filtration, external equipment, CO2, etc. From DIY to store bought.

I think this would be a great way to possibly help newbies know what equipment they see fit in their budget, it helped me a lot on the other mentioned forum.

And monthly everyone could vote on best budget build, best dream build, or best expensive build, etc.

The possibilities are endless. This may be a dumb idea and I am open to thoughts but I had this idea and thought I would post and see the response I got.

Sorry for the novel. But let me know what you think!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom