Best of both worlds :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Duddits

Aquarium Advice Freak
Shot of my tanks.

55g mixed cichlid tank and my in progress 55g reef tank. This is my favorite seat in the house now :)

Attachments

• image-2534137996.jpg
    image-2534137996.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 138
Very nice! That would be favorite seat also. All I'd need is a nice ice cold beer and all the house lights of and just stare at those tanks.

Looks amazing, great minds think alike ;) .......can definitely tell my cichlids are ready for another cleaning haha

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120912_214924.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120912_214924.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 126
Convict2161 said:
Very nice! That would be favorite seat also. All I'd need is a nice ice cold beer and all the house lights of and just stare at those tanks.

You read my mind. I sat back with a cold bud light and just stated at the tanks. I can't wait until the tank is done cycling and have some colorful corals and fish in it

Duddits said:
You read my mind. I sat back with a cold bud light and just stated at the tanks. I can't wait until the tank is done cycling and have some colorful corals and fish in it

Haha can't wait to see updated pics. So you two really have those tanks the same way? That's crazy!! lol

Convict2161 said:
Haha can't wait to see updated pics. So you two really have those tanks the same way? That's crazy!! lol

Mirrored actually lol

Edit* and do you think I drained my tanks and moved em for the pic convict lol ;)

That's my view from the head of my bed so nice lil spot :) how bout your duddits? Where's that view from?

Mrc8858 said:
That's my view from the head of my bed so nice lil spot :) how bout your duddits? Where's that view from?

View is from my formal living room which is now my boys media room looking to what was the formal dining room which is now my 15 month old daughters playroom. Lol spoiled kids

Duddits said:
My plan is to hang my tv in the living room and have a 180 in wall reef tank separating my formal living and living room.

I love 180s. My favorite dimensions before you start getting into custom tanks. I have to admit though this local vortech distributor had this beautiful 500 gallon in-wall sps tank at his house which I wouldn't mind having. Here's the only shot I got of it since I was so busy looking at everything in the tank haha. (8 footer by the way lol)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120913_000310.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120913_000310.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 82
Mrc8858 said:
I love 180s. My favorite dimensions before you start getting into custom tanks. I have to admit though this local vortech distributor had this beautiful 500 gallon in-wall sps tank at his house which I wouldn't mind having. Here's the only shot I got of it since I was so busy looking at everything in the tank haha. (8 footer by the way lol)

Wow that's really nice

Back
Top Bottom