Biggest Cichlids you got!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They usually say non toxic on them but the fact is hot glue basically just melted plastic/rubber, which as long as its not treated with anything, both are aquarium safe.

They usually say non toxic on them but the fact is hot glue basically just melted plastic/rubber, which as long as its not treated with anything, both are aquarium safe.

Great. Thank you. I found on my packaging where it said non-toxic. I'll post a pic of my little project. :)

Our new monsters 12 inch oscars you know ur fish are big when u have to bring the home in buckets

ForumRunner_20130303_074522.jpg

Nice Oscars, I hope mine get that big some day! Is that a red devil in with them?

Yeah we have 3 red devils 3 oscars and 3 jack Dempsey all livin in perfect harmony

Really?!? My red Devil almost killed my oscars when he started to catch up in size to them. I had the rehome him.

Yeah our tank is really mellow for some reason. They don't fight sometimes they chase each other but thats all no biting

Back
Top Bottom