birthday betta!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Russ_gibbo1985

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys Waddya whink of black orchid crowntail I managed to find for my sister's birthday?!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110924_094521.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110924_094521.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 112
Ive never seen one in a store as good-looking as that one! Where in the world did you find it?

You should take look on aquabid there's pages of AMAZING bettas especially the crown tails and half moons. Hes awesomel ill try and get some better photos of his blue rays, she was a very happy birthday girl!

That is a stunning fish! If you don't mind answering, how much did you pay for him? Its cool if you don't to say though. ;)

Sorry angel cant remember exactly it was either $15-$20! Cant remember off the top of my head but worth every penny hes awesome! And yea he'd look great next to a platinum male ct!

Sorry angel cant remember exactly it was either $15-$20! Cant remember off the top of my head but worth every penny hes awesome! And yea he'd look great next to a platinum male ct!
He is beautiful and I bet your sister was thrilled to get him. I was just curious. I looked for one for awhile, but all the ones I found were pretty high. Thats not a bad price though. :) Good find.

absolutangel04 said:
He is beautiful and I bet your sister was thrilled to get him. I was just curious. I looked for one for awhile, but all the ones I found were pretty high. Thats not a bad price though. :) Good find.

Did you look on aquabid?? She was a very happy girl! There was postage on top of that mind, i pay whatever for fish if i want that fish I don't care about the price lol! ;-)

Did you look on aquabid?? She was a very happy girl! There was postage on top of that mind, i pay whatever for fish if i want that fish I don't care about the price lol! ;-)
No, I was looking awhile back before I knew about aquabid. Now, all my tanks are full. but, if I ever have a betta-friendly tank opening, I will definitely check it out!

It's definitely the place to find fantastic bettas, im quite lucky too, i now also know an importer who lives around 20miles from me, he has a deliver of the finest grade A quality bettas from thai land every month!

Back
Top Bottom