C. cf. aeneus (Green Laser)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Tanks

Hi. Well, you would think that anyone would be envious of a man with 500 tanks, but, as a man with 217 who has to work on them 10 hours a day, 7 days a week, I'm not envious in the least. :) I wish him much success, happiness, and personal fullfilment as any man could want or deserve, but believe me, envy ain't in the picture. I'll bet there's many a night he goes to bed and just as I do, asks himself, "Just what the heck was I thinking. Anybody want to buy a fish business?" - Frank/Guppyman®

Matt Hennig

Hi. See what I mean? That article was from the year 2000. It appears as if Mr. Hennig has already packed it in? His website is nothing more than a directory of aquarium related sites and a Google search turns up nothing on him and anything "fish or aquarium related," except for a few articles he has written. He was probably lucky and DID find someone to "buy his fish business." I've been raising guppies for almost 50 years and have seen many hundreds of people come and go. They think it's easy because all you need to breed guppies is, "water, food and guppies." If only it were so. Whatever Matt is up to these days, I wish him well. I'm sure he never wants to hear the word "guppy" again for as long as he lives. :) Smart man!!! - Frank/Guppyman® Now. Who wants to buy a 10 acre farm, a 200+ tank fish room and the Kubota tractor that you need to keep it all from turning into a jungle? No reasonable offer refused. I'm ready to move back to Key West! :)

Hennig is still going strong...I doubt he will ever actually quit....same as myself...I have been doing this 34 years now, and have had as few as 1 tank, and as many as 250, but I will always have tanks, so long as I can still manage to force my decomposing body to maintain them. :wink:

Toirtis said:
Hennig is still going strong (his 'fish business' is a hobby...he is independantly wealthy)....he just can't be bothered with all the online stuff (typical Euro-aquarist! :p )...I doubt he will ever actually quit....same as myself...I have been doing this 34 years now, and have had as few as 1 tank, and as many as 250, but I will always have tanks, so long as I can still manage to force my decomposing body to maintain them. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom