C042 - First Documented Spawning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guppyman

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Greetings. I was informed today that my spawning of C042 is the first to be documented in the hobby. Obviously, I am thrilled. It's a gorgeous fish. - Frank

c_042_9df_2_hq.jpg

c_42_1a_lq.jpg

Is there a chart with the numbers of these fish somewhere? I get confused when people refer to fish by numbers.

Wow Frank, that is awesome! Congrats!! Good to see you around as well. :)

theotheragentm said:
Is there a chart with the numbers of these fish somewhere? I get confused when people refer to fish by numbers.

planetcatfish.com has a list of all the c numbers with photos I believe. Look in the search dropdown menu.

That's fantastic! Do you have an idea of the total length in that first pic? It's an incredible photo.

2ns Pic in series

Greetings, all. I appreciate the "hellos" and the compliments. Very kind of all of you.

majolo: I have had to devise a way to measure such a small subject. I will be shooting the same specimen, today and will hopefully have comparative measurements.

Frank

P.S. All done! Measurements to follow.

Here you go! - Frank

c_042_9df_2_hq.jpg

c_042_18df_1a_hq.jpg

The young'uns are cute! You must be a very proud pappa. :) Congrats on the major accomplishment. I think that entitles you to write a scientific journal article, or something.

Mosaic said:
The young'uns are cute! You must be a very proud pappa. :) Congrats on the major accomplishment. I think that entitles you to write a scientific journal article, or something.
Hi. Actually, it entitles me to a cup of coffee, anywhere - as long as I can come up with $1. :-( I do appreciate your kind words, though. :)

Back
Top Bottom