Can't we all just get along...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sparky74

Aquarium Advice Freak
One of the larger Clowns decided to take a nap on the Lobster :huh: He was there for at least a half an hour. I guess he finally realized how well the shape of the lobster works as a bed :lol: The RTS decided to join the napfest as well...

Reminds me of the pictures you see with a cat and mouse sleeping together. cool pic!!

Fantastic shot!

We always joke that our Clown Loaches have no respect for anyone in our tank :) The other day I found one of my Bristlenose Plecs in her usual hollowed out log, relaxing, with 3 loaches piled up on top of her having a sleep!

No respect!

Actually they are a form of freshwater lobster I work at a LFS and I used to breed them under the name "Electric Blue Crayfish" they come in white "not albino" electric blue, orange and there is rumor of a green one. I know the blues come from southern united states. But as. Opposed to 5"in they can reach 10in to 1.5ft in length. I think this is seen more in wild caught crayfish/Lobsters but my old female grew to 8inches.

Actually they are a form of freshwater lobster I work at a LFS and I used to breed them under the name "Electric Blue Crayfish" they come in white "not albino" electric blue, orange and there is rumor of a green one. I know the blues come from southern united states. But as. Opposed to 5"in they can reach 10in to 1.5ft in length. I think this is seen more in wild caught crayfish/Lobsters but my old female grew to 8inches.
no there not. they are crays. and the larger ones you are thinking of arefrom australia,and i think they have the scientific name procambarus alleni. and i beleive sparkys is a procambarus clarki,which i think are the ones thta come frome the southern states. i beleive i have a procambarus alleni female who is about 6" long right now

Great picture! :lol: I wouldn't believe it if I didn't just see it.

The only way it could be better is if they "rode" around on the lobster, using him as they're own personal chauffeur.

Back
Top Bottom