Carey's Tanks Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beautiful tanks! I didn't realize how many you had. A 300 gallon would be awesome on that wall! Your voice sounds exactly like my moms friend (that has nothing to do with anything, I know.)

I caught that swear too.... Lol :p

When the time comes I'll let you know. Most of my supplies for fragiing should be here soon so I can start. i think the palythoas and the GSP will be my first course of business. I also have a kenya tree that I havent been able to even give away. lol

I loved the palythoas, the kenya tree... etc I TAKE EM ALL
gotta plan on stocking my 120g :D

too bad ur xenia isn't a pom-pom xenia... otherwise i would have taken it too

Wow! Quite impressive! I'm struggling to keep my 54 gallon going, I give you major props.

Continued thanks guys. :)

I almost feel like it's bragging when I do a video but I think it gives a much better feel for the tanks in video format. :)

I'll be doing another one soon, this one will be short and of my fw cichlids.

The rimless is certainly coming along great! It is so clean! I really like the mandarin and scooter too!

Thanks guys! I appreciate you all viewing it. :) I'll hopefully have some even better stuff in a month or two! Well, here's hoping anyways.

beautiful carey....just beautiful..it's so sad you are selling your other tanks though. I wish you coulda keep them.

I do too, but the community tank while it's actually really pretty is not getting the attention it deserves and after two attempts at planting it and failing I;ve decided to concentrate on my sw tanks. And the 55g is being with a 90g so it's all good.

Thanks for the compliment, I followed all your builds and found them really helpful for my FW tanks. i envy you that you can keep a planted tank. :)

aww....thank you hun. I did have a little mishap with a 3-day weekend feeder when I was not home for 2 weeks. the first week I checked to see if the feeder worked, all it did was contributing a LOT of algae and my fish ended up dying one by one. My plants were melted too so I have to kinda restart all over again. I know. But I am getting back there....

I just adore your SW. If only I have some good funds, I would take the challenge. But I have to be realistic. LOL. Anyway, I love your tanks. :-D

Back
Top Bottom