Cory pictures...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

new2betas

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here are a few recent pictures of my three peppered cories. If anyone can tell me what they think I have (male or female or both) that would be great....:D

I love cory cats! Nice pictures Dottie. how do you get such a clear shot with the camera?

I love cory cats! Nice pictures Dottie. how do you get such a clear shot with the camera?

Thanks Amy!! Matt (FishEggs) told me to put my camera on the little flower icon (can't remember what it is called) to get clearer pictures and it has worked for me lately (most of the time). They are cute little boogers aren't they?? I just love watching them swim around busily.

yeah they are cute! I love mine. I don't think my camera has a macro, the flower icon. Are you using your flash?

Yeah...I am pretty sure the flash comes on too. I love my camera, but sometimes I hate trying to figure out all it will do. Sometimes I will turn off/on a feature and not realize what I did or how to change it, even with the manual in front of me.

Back
Top Bottom