cute little dojos ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe that's a file pathway, not an internet link. ;D

Edit: Sorry, the file pathway was taken down.

Ever since my computer crashed, I've been having a terrible time trying to get photos to upload. I had a nice program for that, it got lost in the crash and I've never been able to get it back.

Please bear with me, folks, while I try to figure this out. I thought I had it, but it didn't work.

-- siren

Don't worry about it. It looks like you have the file saved to your computer, so you can easily upload it to a thread here without any extra programs. Simply click on the "post reply" button, and under "manage attachments," browse for the file and open it. Then click "upload." After doing that, click to post your reply and the picture should appear.

You'll have to click "post reply" and not use "quick reply."

So, what do you think of my pampered babies? Dojos are my favorite fish, and the ones I spoil the most.

Attachments

• dojo and starfish.jpg
    dojo and starfish.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 133
I think they're really cute! =D I love dojo loaches, too. How big are yours?

About five inches, and as big around as my fingers. The male is slimmer-bodied than the two females. He's also more reserved. But all are active, playful and flirty.

-- siren

Back
Top Bottom