Cute yoyos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zenkatydid

Aquarium Advice FINatic
A pic of my loaches actually came out ok this time :D They are starting to get actively curious about me and the camera. They come over and swim circles in front of my face rather than hiding now! Yay!

img_757211_0_bb8f4120eccdf52d4a4c3be917507d3e.jpg

Awesome shot! I wish my Yo Yo wouldn't hide every time I look at him, let alone point a camera at him. :roll: Great job!

julie b, if you only have one yoyo, there's your problem. get more! i have 3 which i would consider a minimum. a loner will be shy and not nearly as fun to watch as as group. also, i tend to sit with my face an inch from the glass and flash my camera at them at feeding time, when they're distracted by food, so they get used to me that way.

landghoti, mine do not pose! they're constantly on the move, it's nearly impossible to get good pics of them! lol

haha my loaches are absolutely spoilt rotten. they get algae wafers and catfish pellets one day then bloodworms the next, alternating. and they are greeedy! i love when i feed them the pellets, they use they mouth as a hammer, making a loud clicking noise to get at the hard food. does anyone else's yoyos do that?

yes, my yoyos, clowns, and angelicus all click when they eat the sinking tablets.

Back
Top Bottom