Delapool's 150 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No leaks! Took the filter wool out of canister so apart from fine sponge should just be a place for bacteria to live. Setting up CO2 roughly. Then sort out electrical cords tonight but should be a breeze with foot gap between tank and wall. Kind of idly wondered if it would be quicker to paint wall or tape tank background.

Hoped to know by now but should be done tonight.

One CO2 diffuser was playing up (fixed) and unpacked boxes. Somehow seem to have several empty drawers so wondering if missing a box...

But should finish it tonight and try table in front. I don’t think best fit but might have to do. Try to get photos tonight.

I know - still looking around.. put two boxes away in drawers and still have empty drawers so bit strange.

Anyways photo to date. Tank lights are off but not much to see. Put a table cloth over foldaway table. Was thinking it’s a good spot to watch fish from.

Attachments

• IMG_1732.jpg
    IMG_1732.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 41
It’s tempting - I was looking back along there last night. It’s kind of a natural walkway to get to lounge, beds, kitchen along left side but was thinking there could be space. Nice idea! [emoji106]

I would leave it where it is. The room might seem narrower with the tank on the left? But that means you have to toss the table idea and add a big comfy viewing sofa there and a sound system. And those overhead lights have to go. Mood lamps are a must. Lava light? maybe.

It’s tempting - I was looking back along there last night. It’s kind of a natural walkway to get to lounge, beds, kitchen along left side but was thinking there could be space. Nice idea! [emoji106]
Ahh I see what you're talking about now.

First water change - so much easier than at rental. No rolling up garden hoses.

Fish are doing fine. I swapped out the T5ho bulbs. Try running a 10000k at front of tank, two new pinks and an old pink bulb. Led still going at back at 50%. See if I avoid algae ...

Much easier. Thinking of checking out pet shops but lots to do around yard.

The new bulbs are bright! I guess the old bulbs are almost two years old now and could really see difference.

Back
Top Bottom