Do you have Photoshop skills??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

donttaptheglass

Aquarium Advice Freak
Kinda had this idea from another post in another section . . .we've got all these great pics of everyones tanks and fish . . .how many Photoshop guru's do we have out there?

I started off just poking a little fun at this picture:
img_593957_0_2e962854043fc0868c40ad3af8ec0e89.jpg

It was a discussion about whether the fish was cute or ugly . . . I believe it is in the eye of the beholder . . . so this is what I saw when I looked at it:
fwstonefish11.jpg

I got a couple of funny reactions from it, but I thought it would be fun to see what else the fine contributors to AA could come up with . . .either with that picture or any other they have that they want to play with.

Hey, maybe if it gets popular enough we can talk our administrators into making it a monthly contest, or at least give it its own category . . .

Let's see what you folks can do!

Just make shure if you photoshop a picture that it's your picture...o you have permission from the owner of the picture.

Pretty good work there my friend is really handy with those sort of things

My g/f is really good. I am ok maybe I will work on something when I get time.

Good job . . . I'm just wondering whether to be more worried for the fish, or the cat

Oh, and another contribution to the thread . . . my sig image. Photoshop CS2, 9 layers and the fish in the pic are actually my fish.

Back
Top Bottom