EBJD tank video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you ever get to frustrated with the re planting, Anubias, Java ferns and Mosses work the best. I also found that dwarf sag doesn't get pulled up with them either. I'm actually in the process of re-doing my ebjd breeding tank. I originally had a group of ebjd in my 100gal, but they were to small in intro a reg jack at them time. But now im setting up a slate cave one on side, and then an open "rocky" area for the middle and left side (my 100gal is 5ft long), with clay pots mixed in. and im going to add in anubias attached to river rocks, and ferns attached to river rocks, along with dwarf sag and possibly Val(never tried it with them, if you have let me know :)). And then im going to get 6 ebjd babies, and 6 blue gene babies, and start all over again.

Very nice! What size tank and how big are your JD's I really want a pair. That's the next fish I'd like to breed. Well, not EBJD's but regular jack's would be fun I think.

Back
Top Bottom