February OT contest submissions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Submit your pictures for the February Off Topic photo contest. The submissions for this category can be anything family friendly that you would like to submit as not as it is not aquaria related.

Please do not post comments in this thread, the thread is for the pictures only. For full contest info
Click here

The submissions will run for 3 weeks with the voting going on for the final week of the month.

This is a common leopard gecko but not a common phase or morph. the morph depicted is a R.A.P.T.O.R which is a morph that was introduced by a man named Ron Tremper. the care requirements for these particular geckos is a little different than their brothers and sisters. although these geckos are very very pretty they really are not very good "show pieces" and do not make very good display animals due to their many "mutations" which include albinism (T+ i believe) and a change to the eyes themselves. anyways thats enough blabbering heres the pic

img_950104_0_3569cab2d385751f778d44cf6e11ed68.jpg

good luck to everyone this month

This is my 10 year old Golden Retriever, Collie, Lab mix named Sydney. She is taking a load off on the couch with her Pittsburgh Steelers bandanna on!!! She enjoys watching TV and chasing any animal that shows up on TV.

0131091657a.jpg

The pic is a little blurry, it was taken on my cell phone.

Last year I was in Baikonur at the cosmodrome prepping and launching one of our satellites. While we were there, a Soyuz launch happened for a progress resupply to the ISS. We were allowed to go to a viewing area just 2.5km from the soyuz launch site. I snapped some pics:

img_1699-small.JPG

In addition to Aquariums, I also grow orchids. This is one of my Slipper Orchids (Paphiopedilum). Is is a hybrid: Paph. Hsinying Rocket x Paph Acmodontum

img_954080_0_992ee74c942bf5d28f6f5cd637036a12.jpg

This squirrel suddenly just came to me when I went to a park in Denver, CO and pose looking like saying, "Take a picture of me!" :)

img_954626_0_ef2f47d53b8fcb35af40a43abcd9ae4b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom