Febuary Freshwater Photo Contest Poll!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Febuary FW photo contest poll

• Photo A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo B

• Photo C

• Photo D

• Photo E

• Photo F

• Photo G

• Photo H

• Photo I

• Total voters

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, it's time again to vote for your favorite Freshwater photo of the month. Please choose a letter that corresponds with the pictures below. You folks really came through this month, from just a little over a week ago, we had no entries, now we have the largest FW contest yet, possibly the largest photo contest, FW or SW!! Good luck to everyone. This poll will auto-close on Feb 7th at 6:30am EST.

Due to the Large number of submissions, the thumbnail will be displayed, click on the thumbnail to view the larger image.

Photo A

Photo B

Photo C

Photo D

Photo E

Photo F

Photo G

Photo H

Photo I

photos..

The oto on the plant really looks good but the other fish there looks a little sickly... jmo but I think if the pic was centered on that otto on the plant it would have been a better pic... not sure... might vote for the yoyo...

I went with E - I liked the use of the lighting and the photo has a surreal abstractness about it.

I voted for photo E...I like the details in the leaf & clarity of the photo. Plus I am a plant lover. Photo H was a close second.

Back
Top Bottom