Finally got a camera

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MDChurch

Aquarium Advice Activist
Still learning this camera but here is a pic of the build I started in August of this year.

Attachments

• DSCF0004.jpg
    DSCF0004.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 110
Stock list will be just a royal gramma, and two tank bred ocellaris, and what ever corals I can get. Mushrooms, zoas. The lighting is coralife's quad w/led moons. 2x 12,00k and 2x actinic blue 2x blue led moons. Its on it's way. Just trying to go the patient route. Got the royal gramma and had it in QT for about three weeks and in the DT now doing great so far. Thanks for the comments, any advice welcome.

The black stick on thermometer isnt best places on the front of the tank. The fish looks healthy though :)

the thermometer is on the front as it is the best place for me to see it. My eyes are not what they used to be. I hate the idea of all the equipment being in the tank, but cannot afford to build a sump right now. Don't have any coral in the tank as of yet. Made the big mistake of running the 12,000k lighting for 10 hours a day when I first got the light and so now I'm working to rid the tank of the hair algae. 12k lights are only on for 4 hours a day now.

Back
Top Bottom