FINALLY! my 20g cycled and I got a new addition :}

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brittanykluss

Aquarium Advice Freak
13z9udw.png

I got a male blue flame gourami and i named him gilbert :D he was shy at first and now he is swimming around everywhere its a fishy mansion lol!

Finally my 20g cycled! I got a new addition!

I got a dwarf blue flame gourami. i saved him from petco from a nasty tank and put him in a fishy mansion all to himself, he was timid last night and now he is swimming around everywhere in the tank he loves it! full of energy eating normal too. here is gilbert the gourami!

13z9udw.png

Awww he died ? ?????

NO LOL! hahaha i guess I can see why you would think that... I meant fishy heavan cuz he is in a 20g al by himself and he is very very happy LOL :] hes still alive.. seems very healthy to me hehehe.

brittanykluss said:
I got a dwarf blue flame gourami. i saved him from petco from a nasty tank and put him in a fishy mansion all to himself, he was timid last night and now he is swimming around everywhere in the tank he loves it! full of energy eating normal too. here is gilbert the gourami!

Very beautiful fish. Hat's off to you for rescuing that poor fellow. Its good to have folks like you around us. Thank you!

he is very happy!!!! :) hr got first dubs on all the good hiding places. I'll get a school of harlequin rasbora in a week:)

Back
Top Bottom