Finally pics of my sw tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mlpbarrett

Aquarium Advice Regular
It's a small tank, about 12 gal, but for x-mas my husband is building me a large tank stand, so I cam going to get a much larger tank, possibly 55, but I am thinking most likely 29, ill slowly work my way up to a bigger one..
But, I finally got rid of my blue damsel that started to act aggressive toward my new firefish Goby that I love.. and today we got our first anemone. There are also 3 hermit crabs, 1 peppermint shrimp, and 2 snails. Enjoy! It's not too elaborate but with plenty of time it will come along (y)

294p9g8.jpg

My new Anemone (can someone tell me what it is called? I totally forgot, and it might be faster just to ask someone then to research it ;))
hrd455.jpg

16qa9l.jpg

my firefish goby

ae15qu.jpg

My tank.

also, how do I know what a dying anemone looks like? I know they release toxin's and if mine is dieing I would like to know before hand so it doesn't kill everything in my tank.

It will start to fall apart and the mouth will gape open. Your tank looks very nice.

looking good I really like your rockscaping.

You may want to consider just going for a larger tank when you do upgrade. Larger leaves more room for error and greatly opens up your possibilities of what you can house. The only downfall is its more expensive. But buying multiple small tanks could easily equal the cost of 1 big one.

Back
Top Bottom