First try with new cam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

possum

Aquarium Advice FINatic
OK this is my first attempt i wanted to save tank pics for after i get used to it :wink:

Save pics? its a digital man. Click away. No film to waste, no film to develop. Snap off a couple hundred photos while you get used to it.

:)

fishfreek said:
Save pics? its a digital man. Click away. No film to waste, no film to develop. Snap off a couple hundred photos while you get used to it.

:)

Listen to the man, I've had my digicam for since yesterday afternoon and I've already snapped over 500 pics 8O

Come out bad? Delete it!

Yep, I must have taken at least 30 pictures of my pond before it was narrowed down to what is in my gallery. I like to take 3-4 shots of the same thing and different zooms, and orientations. I am always glad I did.

hi pooch!

btw guys... joeys cam takes AA batteries ...

joey you need to make one more investment, look into MAHA PowerEX NiMH rechargeable batteries - they have a 2300 mAh version out now - truely impressive technology ... a kit with 4 batteries and a charger should run $40 to $50

Alternately, you can look into Rayovac Renewal rechargeables - they are a lot less expensive than NiHM batteries and not nearly as powerfull ... however they are simpler to use in that you don't need to fully discharge before recharging

I went through 4 sets of new double AAs in a day with my Digicam.

This was while I was waiting for my rechargers to charge up to.

Their 1800mAh NiHM's. and they lasted 5 times longer then non-rechargers

It was only 10bucks from the camera department in wal-mart for the charger and 4 batteries

Back
Top Bottom