Fishy tattoos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would imagine the feeling of the needle going in for 5 hours would at least take the edge off of boredom. Gives you something to concentrate on, haha!

*shivers*
Nope still not me. I would have to be knocked out way before hand. I still think them pretty though.

It's not that bad, I promise! Mine (not fish related) took about 10 minutes since it is small and all black, and it tickled more than anything!

I would imagine the feeling of the needle going in for 5 hours would at least take the edge off of boredom. Gives you something to concentrate on, haha!

Actually, I just get used to the needles, but I'm not scared of needles at all. I've never had a tattoo longer than an hour and a half, so I can't really say much. For my last one, my boyfriend was getting me to do crazy times tables and square roots and stuff. It does kind of get boring, especially when you don't have a talkative artist.

Also soon in going to get a picture of my female red eared slider turtle connecting to my jack Dempsey tattoo, on my right pec, so it will be just one huge tat. Here is a sketch so far as well as the pic I went off of. What do you guys think?

That is an awsome concept. Plus, I have JDs and RES, so I really partial to both.

Is anyone here familiar with the artist Ray Troll? He specializes in fish and I always thought his art would make outstanding tats.

You can find his work at www.trollart.com

salishseaemail.jpg

These are Salifish - found in Puget Sound and the Pacific NW

sparklers.jpg

These are Sparklers - check out his website for amazing likenesses of all kinds of ocean creatures. He even does fish only known by fossil records.

Ray Troll doesn't often depict fish you are liable to be able to keep at home, but I think his sensability would make great body art.

fish totem.jpg

Back
Top Bottom