For Sale: Canon 70-200mm f/4L

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
Considered one of (if not the) sharpest zoom lenses from canon, the canon 70-200mm f/4L is one awesome lens.

From the canon site:

High-performance, L-series telephoto zoom lens combining light weight and compactness with an f/4 maximum aperture. Inner focusing and the ring USM enable quick and quiet autofocusing. Also, a circular polarizing filter can be attached and used without difficulty because the front lens element does not rotate during focusing.

Lens comes with:
Original Box
Front and rear caps
Soft lens case
Lens hood
Instruction manual

This lens is in like new, excellent condition, no scratches on the body or the glass. Pictures of the lens available via PM upon request. The only reason I am selling this lens is because I just got the Canon 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM, I cannot see myself using the 70-200mm zoom range with very little gain in speed over the 100-400mm.

Price: $500.00 shipped UPS (or fedex..buyers choice) ground (US only), will ship internationally, but buyer pays shipping and any import taxes.

Payment methods:
Paypal (paypal address available via PM)
Personal Check (mailing address available via PM)
Money Order (mailing address available via PM)

If paying by paypal, I will only ship to the paypal verified address and buyer pays the 3% paypal fees. I will accept checks and money orders, if paying by check the lens will ship when the check clears if paying by money order the lens will ship the next business day after receipt of the money order.

Back
Top Bottom