Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nu-Nu the eel said:
Lol its a great tank because its pretty much just like the biocube, except bigger :) fits in smallish corners because it isnt quite 4 feet so its not a good tank for small tanks (kole/bristletooth). You should invest in one! Haha :D

Man I may just do so!! I can always move my BC to my office at the firehouse!!! You have but the burn in my wallet!! If my wife gets made I'm blaming you ok? lol.

Seriously what am I looking for? Sea max? In white? I'm seriously gonna look into this.

I've showed everyone at the firehouse your tank. It's simply stunning. No joke. I can't say enough about it. My tank is nothing compared to that bad boy! Love the white!! I'm so pumped for you guys!! Seriously!! Keep a nice thread on progress please I'll be following. Oh and expect some PM's. I may be fragging some corals soon!! ;)

Convict2161 said:
Man I may just do so!! I can always move my BC to my office at the firehouse!!! You have but the burn in my wallet!! If my wife gets made I'm blaming you ok? lol.

Seriously what am I looking for? Sea max? In white? I'm seriously gonna look into this.

I've showed everyone at the firehouse your tank. It's simply stunning. No joke. I can't say enough about it. My tank is nothing compared to that bad boy! Love the white!! I'm so pumped for you guys!! Seriously!! Keep a nice thread on progress please I'll be following. Oh and expect some PM's. I may be fragging some corals soon!! ;)

Lol that would be cool to have a tank in the firehouse, i bet everyone would really love it! Haha :) just get your wife her favorite fish... Maybe that will hold her over!

And yea its called a Red Sea Max 250. Its a 66 gallon tank and it comes in white or black. They had a blak one used for 750 but we really wanted white so we got a deal on ours 1200... Still expensive. I had to sell all of my other tanks and its a double b-day gift from my parents and grandmothers.

Thank you for all the compliments!! We really like the tank so far, we never even thought it would look like a reef tank.. Well we still need more corals lol. Haha trust me, if you had this tank you woul make it look wayyy better then mine, im sure of it! This will be out "update" thread where we post pics an videos (if anyone wants one). We will refrain from asking questions so that its not an actual build thread :D im lookin forward to that pm man! Haha

Tank in a firehouse? Im there if so! Mind if we borrow that amazing tank of yours!
You need an open brain on that sand bed with a nice clam!

I'm thinking they may the next move! Firehouse tank then room for a new one in the house!!

Good luck with it and yes!! Def wanna see some videos!! :)

Yea some nice brains am a clam would look killer!!

Haha i would really like a clam and some sand bed corals, but i just know i will wake up one morning to find it totally buried because if the goby! Haha i would have to put it in a rock so it is a bit higher up, but still near the sand.... Crazy goby!

I will try and post a video showing how the tank works and stuff so you can see for yourself :) maybe in a week or so when school is out ill have more time to do so! :D

Your tank looks amazing! The fish look great. I love the eagle eye zoas! This makes me really want to turn my 55 to salt but I'm liking my freshie fishy friends. I may need a second tank....

I saw the exact same tank at the LFS and it doesnt compare to yours!

Haha thank you both :) i will admit, the used ones dont look nearly as good as the new ones, maybe thats why the lfs's tank doesnt look as good? Also, the white it a nice color :D

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha thank you both :) i will admit, the used ones don look nearly as good as the new ones, maybe thats why the lfs's tank doesnt look as good? Also, the white it a nice color :D

No it's a brand new cycled RSM250 in white

Really? :) i would like to see how their tank looks! Whats in it?

And ya he digs like crazy... Hopefully he stops soon..

lets hope that he stops soon! a nice raised flat rock would be perfect for a brain ha

i now have a sick brain! but a red brain would be perfect for the red sea max ha

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Really? :) i would like to see how their tank looks! Whats in it?

And ya he digs like crazy... Hopefully he stops soon..

Clowns, gobies which I can never id,a blenny of some sort, a lemonpeel angel, and a few others
There's a list of what they are putting in on it
Lots of coral

I know this isnt a build thread, but we just bought a _______ ______ So stoked!!!

Inspiration: kio707!!!!

Gboy66 said:
I know this isnt a build thread, but we just bought a _______ ______ So stoked!!!

Inspiration: kio707!!!!

Tell us! We need updates and photos too!

Haha all in good time :) could be 2 hours.. 2 days.. Or even 2 weeks before we reveal it! Lol

Kio dont tell them, i know that you know what we dont want them to know :)

Back
Top Bottom