Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my engineer is huge and tears the tank apart

wasn't so bad when he was about a inch but now he's like 8 inches And gets into everything bad part is can't catch the bugger

Tank is looking good besides the missing xenia and stalks of polyps... If i could post pics i would... Especially since we got a huge green brittle star that could eat out clown fish if it wanted to! Haha out metorite coral has encrusted in like 4 different places so thats looking swell

Tank is looking good besides the missing xenia and stalks of polyps... If i could post pics i would... Especially since we got a huge green brittle star that could eat out clown fish if it wanted to! Haha out metorite coral has encrusted in like 4 different places so thats looking swell

Get photobucket if you don't have it! It helps a ton.

Does anyone else here own a female flame wrasse? They are pretty rare, an im curious if anyone has experiences with them changing sex

Hi friends! Corals are looking good. Getting big...like really big! Xenia has taken over it's entire rock and the nem is super happy (finally) in the top corner of the tank! All fish are happy and the tank is a breeze to keep at the moment

Okay good day. Replaced the rodi finally and bought a sea hare for the ever growing hair algae problem.

Been off the aquaria game lately. Trying to get motivated and into the tank again!!

Okay good day. Replaced the rodi finally and bought a sea hare for the ever growing hair algae problem.

Been off the aquaria game lately. Trying to get motivated and into the tank again!!

Good to hear from ya bro!! Hope all is well!

Convict2161 said:
Good to hear from ya bro!! Hope all is well!

Thanks!! Couple coral casualties. Foxface ate some xenia and clove polyps. Oh well hah

kdpuffer said:
Sea hares work awesome. Glad to hear from you guys.

I hope!! He's acclimated and in the tank

Todd got hungry eh, that kinda sux. You wanna hear a horror story check out my 90g build thread. As far as sea hares go I had one a little while ago that was awesome and cleaned up the algae really well. I then sent him over to my father in laws tank. Due to recent events I have another algae bloom so I got another one, hopefully he mows the algae down.

Tha ks for the info KD! And yes he did get hungry but what can you do, hes cool enough that we have to keep him. Like grant said we are trying to get motivated to get back into the aquarium hobby but our tank is fully stocked and theres not much left for us to do...

Tha ks for the info KD! And yes he did get hungry but what can you do, hes cool enough that we have to keep him. Like grant said we are trying to get motivated to get back into the aquarium hobby but our tank is fully stocked and theres not much left for us to do...

Did you ever put together a sump?

needmorecowbell said:
Hold on... Empty tank.. And nothing to do with it??? This can't be!

Lol!! As soon as i find some time, i'll add some baffles and set that thang up!!

Glad to hear the tank is good. I was just thinking last week that I hadn't seen you guys on here lately. The tank is full? Is a tank ever REALLY full? I can always find a spot for another coral. Haha.

Something interesting has happened recently :) our kenya tree was stung by our anemone and out of desperation to live it dropped off 3 new pieces that are thriving! I know this is annoying to some people, but grant and i think its pretty neat. Also, our gsp is totally covering a 5 pound rock, and we have tons of xenia! All easy corals, but the fun corals to watch are the ones that grow quickly in my opinion! Haha and to prove to you guys that we can keep more difficult corals our meteor shower coral has encrusted onto our rock big time and it has probably doubled in size, now its like 4" by 4". Btw the sea hare poops like no other...

Back
Top Bottom