Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gboy66

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys we have a 66 gallon red sea max tank that we recently added everyting from my previous 30 gallon tank! This tank has progressed alot over the last few months but we havent shown it for a bit now... So i thought it was time to change that! :D we have:
1 occy clown
1 black clown
1 chalk bass
1 9" engineer goby
1 5" one spot foxface (added sunday!!!)

Plus a good amount of corals...
Here are some pics of whatever i see!

Attachments

• image-3469232980.jpg
    image-3469232980.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 376
  • image-1172753689.jpg
    image-1172753689.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 346
  • image-71997370.jpg
    image-71997370.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 341
  • image-2865863917.jpg
    image-2865863917.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 382
Amazing! Can we have a close up FTS? Also another few pics of the clowns would be nice
Those green and red zoas are stunning(please tell me I correctly identified them lol)
So is the frogspawn

emerald76 said:
Amazing! Can we have a close up FTS? Also another few pics of the clowns would be nice
Those green and red zoas are stunning(please tell me I correctly identified them lol)
So is the frogspawn

Thanks so much!! Definitly!

Attachments

• image-3176954346.jpg
    image-3176954346.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 365
  • image-1650334093.jpg
    image-1650334093.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 382
Haha thank you so much! Here is the engineer goby! Edit: those are eagle eye zoas! Also, the blue ones are button polyps... The smaller ones are x-factor zoas :p

Attachments

• image-3407824667.jpg
    image-3407824667.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 396
I'm even more astounded this time.
What a gorgeous, gorgeous tank. I just can't get over hoe great the rock placement is, too. :lol:

Eh... Not bad... Not bad... ;)

That thing looks awesome!! WOW!! I'm jealous now!! Great job guys! And best of luck!! Again outstanding job! Love it!!

Haha thanks you guys so much! The tank is alot of work, but definitly worth it! :)

Spoonman- i have a new coral i need you to help ID for me. LOL! :)

Dino- if i had as many awesome corals as you thw tank wouldnt look so bland :D your tank is really awesome.

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha thanks you guys so much! The tank is alot of work, but definitly worth it! :)

Spoonman- i have a new coral i need you to help ID for me. LOL! :)

Dino- if i had as many awesome corals as you thw tank wouldnt look so bland :D your tank is really awesome.

Thanks! NOTHING compared to that tank ya got there! Can't wait to see it progress! It's gonna be sick!! Love the stock too!! And scape. Great job all around! Now I want one!! lol

Convict2161 said:
Thanks! NOTHING compared to that tank ya got there! Can't wait to see it progress! It's gonna be sick!! Love the stock too!! And scape. Great job all around! Now I want one!! lol

Ha man you are too nice, means alot though. I am so excited for the future!!! I cant wait for all the changes and new growth to come!!!:)

:) Tank looks awesome! I bet you and your parents are happy they went with the RSM250! I kinda want one now but I'm butt broke! lol Maybe sometime in the future. I hope mine will turn out as great as yours if I decide to get one.

Haha thanks guys!! You should get a 250 ibrahim! Haha on the downside i would like to build my own tank, but this one is good because it looks really clean (parents want that) and it is easy to care for :D

Well i would like to get a 125 gallon eventually (when im out of college) and by buil it i mean make mods, like to the lights, filtration, skimmer etc :)

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Well i would like to get a 125 gallon eventually (when im out of college) and by buil it i mean make mods, like to the lights, filtration, skimmer etc :)

Can I have that one when you get the 125? PLEASE?! I'll come an break it down and everything!! lol I showed my wife and she was like why didn't you get something like that...

Rolling my eyes.... I'm like YOU SAID A SMALL TANK!! Ugh!!! Women! :(

Lol its a great tank because its pretty much just like the biocube, except bigger :) fits in smallish corners because it isnt quite 4 feet so its not a good tank for small tanks (kole/bristletooth). You should invest in one! Haha :D

Back
Top Bottom