Goldfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2007PSanHa

Aquarium Advice Regular
Here is a picture of my goldfish and their tank! What do you think?

Attachments

• image-464093030.jpg
    image-464093030.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 134
  • image-2492045883.jpg
    image-2492045883.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 107
Yes they are real! I bought the one with the large leaves from a local pet shop ages ago. I bought the other three from pets at home the other week. One has already got roots! My fish like swimming through plants . Sorry I don't know what they are called!

2007PSanHa said:
Yes they are real! I bought the one with the large leaves from a local pet shop ages ago. I bought the other three from pets at home the other week. One has already got roots! My fish like swimming through plants . Sorry I don't know what they are called!

TANK'S GOT SWAG!!! All I have to say...

that tank is too small. one comet/common needs like a 55

Pretty tank.

Your babies should have 20 gal for the 1st one and 10 gal for each additional fish. Preferably a long tank. They get huge and pollute the water something fierce.

I just had a water problem in my Goldfish tank due to a big dying Rotala plant (I didn't know it was basically dead, just thought it needed more light :( )

You should have an ammonia test kit, and do lots of partial water changes to keep ammonia in check. Filter system many times what the gallon rating is for the tank. I couldn't believe it myself but after doing more research I was surprised and concerned so I got a bigger tank. Now 32 gal for my BIG Oranda and Fantail.

Back
Top Bottom