Guess who is back!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eko

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
:flowers: hey fishkeeping anonymous memeber!

SO....i moved from georgia to texas now.but dont worry im still a bulldogs fan.lol. and i sold alot of my tanks and fish:(.

but finally got my WC blue zaire mobas. i bought 13 F1 before i left from a guy in north carolina but on my way here to texas i stopped in alabama and traded with a breeder for 10 wc 3 males 7 females. sadly i lost one large female:( but im getting 8 more females in 2-3 weeks(thank you IRS)!i had 40+ yellow labs a guy gave me here since my buddy here bought his 210 from him to convert it to saltwwater.so he didnt have room for the 40+ huge yellow labs. but i sold them in pairs :D thank you sir for giving me 400$. and as for my demasoni:( they all made it safe here. but since i couldnt find a freaking 40b from petco on the $1 per gallon sale. they killed the pleco in the rubbermaid container and had a huge breakout so i lost around 32 demasoni. but i have 12 left.so if you live anywhere near san antonio texas. i have 10 2-3" labs and 12 demasoni 1.5-5" left for sale. take them all for $110.

im still settling in here in big texas so my tanks are somewhat plain.but my fish are good. fluval fx5's and all.

ill take some photos with my crappy phone camera soon.

i have a

150g long with 9 wc blue zaire mobas 5.5"-8.5"
75g long with 10 f1 labs & 12 wc demasoni mbunas
29g tall grow out tank

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom