Guppies and Ghost Shrimp!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! Little blurry. Using an Android phone. These shrimp are fun to watch. Never had them before.

The silver Molly I have likes swimming by the shrimp and making them chase him! So amusing to watch after a long day of work. 33 cents per shrimp. Couldn't pass it up.

I have one that's an inch long and he acts tougher than he us. The others are still being timid. They're probably 1/2 an inch. Hope they know the Molly is just playing and won't eat them for dinner! :)

And the corys take that kind of treatment? Lol its a catfish vs shrimp. I can't believe the ghost shrimp have enough guts to try and get a nibble. Are the corys nice enough to share? Lol.

Ahh!! I'm gonna have to go buy some and try it tomorrow. All fish like algae to an extent, so a wafer wouldn't harm mollies or guppies, right?

Yeah they won't hurt them, my mollies will try and eat them, but eventually give up. I've actually gone to feeding wafers after lights out for that reason.

Just so the shrimp can eat too and not depend on leftover flakes?

Gotcha. I'm gonna have to try wafers now!

He thinks he's King of the Aquarium haha.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111115_063020.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111115_063020.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 66
  • ForumRunner_20111115_063037.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111115_063037.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 99
I'm dying to finish my cycle so I can get a glass shrimp. I saw a different type of shrimp the other day, a bit bigger, and they are so cute just busting their butts in along the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom