Hitchhiker eel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

loganj

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here's a not too great pic of the little eel that hitchhiked in on some LR. Strangely enough, the piece of rock ended up in the eel tank after being in a 20g reef for about 6 months. Now I know why I could never keep a peppermint shrimp in there for more than a week. They just kept disappearing 8O .

He's doing just fine...comes out when he's hungry. He stays hidden the rest of the time. I think it's a green moray and I don't have a clue what to do with him. I know he's eventually going to outgrow any tank I have here.

OH MY.

All the large green morays i have seen in aquariums and on tv shows have had solid colorations and yours kind of looks spotted.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I thought maybe it was because he was still so small? I really don't know and I haven't found anything that looks just like him although I haven't really looked very hard yet. Just assuming the worst I guess.... 0X

Man everybody except me gets really cool hitchikers!! All I ever got were some pesty stinging white anenomes.

Back
Top Bottom