I think I finally got it! 72 gall bowfront pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsBeanCtr

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I think I finally found an arrangement that I like. The great think about it that I have more room for MORE corals! WooHoo!!

My rtba finally settled on a spot that it liked. This rock has a small hole in it and darned if the thing didn't crawl in it (finally).

img_843369_0_1d6a84c26a0a3c4fc36114d978b7fe95.jpg

img_843369_1_89f8a3026856e5a37545985567cf0582.jpg

Thanks!!

wow looks awesome! what that light blue stone thing on the bottom right?
Ooops! Forgot to remove that.....I attach their seaweed sheets to it. For some reason my fish don't like to eat seaweed from the clips that suction to the glass....go figure?

Thanks!

wow, the first thing that caught my eye is your vivid sun coral! Congrats and great job on keeping that beauty beautiful!
LOL go figure right !

I've had the suncoral for over a year now. It gets mysis shrimp and phytofeast in a feeding bell once a week. I got a black sun coral too but it's not nearly as nice and showy as the yellow one.

As for the bubble thing....I separated them and we'll see how it recovers. Thanks!!

Awesome, I love the sun Coral as well. The rocks have a nice looking bright green coverage that I really like dont see that much. That rock on the top left kinds looks like a basic rock from your back yard is that what it is. The snail below it is a monster what kind of snail is it??

Awesome, I love the sun Coral as well. The rocks have a nice looking bright green coverage that I really like dont see that much. That rock on the top left kinds looks like a basic rock from your back yard is that what it is. The snail below it is a monster what kind of snail is it??

Yes, you are correct....it was from my pond area. I was trying to find a rock with a hole in it so my darn rtba would find a spot and stay! For once my plan worked! :razz:

You know, I'm not sure what kind of snail that is. I picked it up at the lfs for a couple of bucks. Sorry about that.

Thank you for the kind words!

Back
Top Bottom