i want to see pics of your betta/bettas male or female.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mike47517

Aquarium Advice Addict
i want to see pics of your betta/bettas male or female. i got a new one wed. and want to see yours i'll go snap a few pics of mine and in the mean time i hope to see some pics of yours along with a little descripton thanks

Here is my betta that I got recently.

I don't have a name for him yet, but he is a very fun little guy to watch, and he is very active in my ten gallon tank.

Here is my "betta" he just ate too much "betta food" so he looks like a fahaka puffer but dont let him fool you!

:cool:

btw his name is kirby

Hey Mackdaddy81 do you use co2 in your planted tanks? saw your pics, nice.

Attachments

• PIC-0304.jpg
    PIC-0304.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 152
  • PIC-0303.jpg
    PIC-0303.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 165
Thanks!

Ya, I use CO2 in both my tanks. The betta tank is still a work in progress. I need to get a better CO2 diffuser because I am getting some bad algae problems, but other than that I am really happy with the way they look, and so are my fish :D

Your puffer looks awesome!

Does he eat anything special, or do you just use regular tropical fish flakes?

Beans, if that's a betta it has the worst case of fin rot ever seen here on AA :p

I bought a male and female pair last week, will take pics tomorrow, as it is past their bedtime.

Edit: here are the pics.

Male plakat betta, which Petco sells as a 'king' betta. Whatever.

3372873446_e0645708f8_o.jpg

Female betta. These were not paired up by the store, but I wanted a female which is somewhat close to the male in color, and I found one. If the male would actually swim into the light for me, you'd see the black 'mask' and overall blue color like the female shows here. This female is less than half the size of the male; I think they sell those males as fully-grown adults, and the females are probably not.

3372873416_3917392013_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom