I went to the LFS for a trade and Came home with

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
C

cj10488

WEll I went to a LFS to trade a 10k XM bulb and came home with an Awesome Rose BTA.. Here are some pics.. I loved that LFS and it is now going to be the Only LFS for me.. Livestock was Awesome as well was the Attitude..

James

Gorgeous! Could I ask which store? I'm from Oregon and most of my family is still there so I visit often. I'd like to know the good places to visit when I'm down there.

I got it from Advanced Aquarium in Salem.. Very nice guy.. Very nice Store..

James

I have been trying and trying to get a picture of my A. Percula playing in it but fot the life of me I just cannot get a pic.. He jumped into it within 20mins of it being it the tank.. He has not hosted in anything but my toadstool and my Frogspawn.. It sure is awesome to watch though..

James

cj10488 said:
I got it from Advanced Aquarium in Salem.. Very nice guy.. Very nice Store..

James

Well what do you know? I was born and raised in Salem. I didn't think there was anything good in that town other than my grandmas though, heh.

Finally I got some Awesome Pictures.. Photo contest time LOL.. Here are a few.. Remember this has only been in the tank for 2hrs as of this post LOL...

Hope ya like..
James

ok I decided I would try and get some Actinic shots.. Well here is the best ones that I could get

Wow 8O That puppy looks like it's fluorescing nicely!

Cheers
Steve

yeah with the actinics that puppy glows... It is very awesome.. I like it alot... I want more LOL there is a place semi locally that has the Rose Btas for 25.00.. I hear they just ordered 280 of them LOL.. and they are all like 5" or so....

James

Back
Top Bottom