January Freshwater Photo Contest Submissions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
YIPPIE, The December contest are over and the winners photos have gone up. That means its time for another round of submissions for the January contest.

Starting with this contest we are gonna do something NEW. Each photo will need to be submitted at 640X480 like before but now in conjunction we ask that you keep a full size orgional of your image. Should your photo be selected the montly winner we will be asking for you to send us the full size image (unedited). We will then compile all 12 months of contest winners and produce a calender at the end of the year with these.

:)

Just like before you can get more details on how to submit your photo and what the contest requires from this post Rules for the photo contest

Good luck! Submissions will be accepted until Jan 1st 2003 12:01AM

We have our first submission.

Rainbow_Flash.jpg

Come on folks lets start submitting some photos ;) I know you have some out there...

Another entry

DSCF0028.JPG

Male convict attending eggs.
Common Name: Convict Cichlid
Scientific Name: Archocentrus nigrofasciatus
South Central America.

another entry.

download.php

Australian Rainbow (Melanotaenia fluviatilis)
Tiger barb (Puntius tetrazona)
55 gal AGA blackseal tank
1/2 pea gravel & 1/2 sand substrate
HOT Magnum with Pro 30 bio wheel

Panasonic PV-L452D Palmcorder with stillshot
Settings: Idiot proof...point and shoot

New Submission

Guppies2.jpg

Scientific Name: Poecilia reticulata
I took the picture with a Kodak DX3500 digital camera.
Not sure about settings, everything is automatic, and I did not use the Macro. Took the picture in a dark room with just the aquarium lights and a red eye flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom